I'm Back!!
Well, as you have probably guessed, I returned from my visit with Kate and her family but I didn't keep you posted on my whereabouts. Life has gotten in the way of blogging but I have made a new resolution to blog and add pictures every Saturday afternoon at 1 o'clock. We'll see how that goes.
I am going to jump back in time and catch you up on the trip to England and then slowly wend my way into the present.
I am going to jump back in time and catch you up on the trip to England and then slowly wend my way into the present.
Logan in his bee Halloween costume. He put it on after Halloween to show me what he wore. He even had his jammies on under the costume the night of the candy giveaway. Kate said he didn't trick or treat but he helped to hand out candy.
Logan and Lily posed for me on the couch. Logan was really happy to be holding the TV remote. It is one of his favorite banned toys.
Kenny, Kate and Logan posed for me before Logan went off to bed.
Lily posed, too. She was in her carseat inside her pack 'n play.
One day we took the kids to the indoor playground. Logan especially liked the mirror.
Lily went to bed wrapped up like a little burrito. By having her hands down at her side she slept better; she stayed warmer by having the blanket attached to her, too.
Kate and I didn't travel much this time but one night we decided to take a short trip the next day to Norwich (about 1.5 hours away to the east) and then go on to the coast and see the North Sea. Our plans changed as there was a surge wave coming toward that area of the coast the next morning. It actually was calmer that they predicted but there was flooding and the wave was about 6 feet tall. We did visit Norwich but not the coast; but it was very windy and cold. Above is a picture of the library in Norwich. You can see the reflection of the cathedral behind me. We visited the large indoor mall (they don't have many).
Logan feeding himself banana pieces and peanut butter sandwich bites.
Instead of a high chair he has a booster with a tray.
Kate and I installed this pot hanging rack while I was there. It wasn't easy but we did it.
I guess about a month later it fell down and Kenny had to re-attach it.
Before I went to Kate's I attended a home ec club meeting and we were taught how to make photo albums for Christmas. They fold out like origami and are really neat. While I was with Kate we made 15 more to give as gifts. Here are a few of the ones we made.
One morning Kate found Logan up on this chair; he hadn't been able to climb up on anything before, not even the couch.
What a growing boy.
Happy New Year!!! My hour is up so I will be back next Saturday.
Love you all.

1 comment:
Love the pictures! :) So glad to see an update, we'll look forward to reading more next week.
Post a Comment